NextGEN Gallery 1.8.0 Release Candidate 1

05Jun11

Last week for testing, please help and report back any problem. I planned to release this then on wp.org next week

7 Responses to “NextGEN Gallery 1.8.0 Release Candidate 1”

1. Gravatar Icon 1 Lars-Erik Holtane Bergland Posted June 5th, 2011 - 16:02

Are there any changes to the xml-rpc interfave in 1.8?

Best Regards

2. Gravatar Icon 2 alex.rabe Posted June 5th, 2011 - 16:11
  3. Gravatar Icon 3 bastien Posted June 6th, 2011 - 19:00

dont work for the thumbnail, there are nothing on the screen. could you fix the bug for the thumbs please? thanks !

4. Gravatar Icon 4 Ken Edwards Posted June 7th, 2011 - 18:30

Nextgen still has a conflict with the featured slideshow in arras theme. It is causing the front page of my website to reload whenever the prev. next. buttons are used to scroll through a news article. Disableing the plugin fixes it, but I need the plugin for other things.

I’m sure it’s a javascript conflict somewhere. It was working fine until I updated wordpress.

5. Gravatar Icon 5 Sergei Posted June 8th, 2011 - 08:59

Hello!
    I need one gallery for two web sites. Is it possible to connect gallery on one site to another? I need automatical upload new pics to the second web-site, when i upload it to the first web-site.

Thank you!

6. Gravatar Icon 6 S Heb Posted June 10th, 2011 - 10:09

There are issues with jQuery. They are present in 1.7.3 too.
    (Try creating thumbnails)

7. Gravatar Icon 7 Carol Posted June 12th, 2011 - 02:23

Is there a way to link a picture in the gallery to a page? So if the picture is clicked on it will open the page on a separate page?