Back from my ski trip, now back to work.
Archive Page 2
Yes, I’m still alive ! Terrible busy with my job at the moment and in the spare time I’m playing Skyrim, which really makes me crazy… So, NextGEN Gallery development has a little break, hopefully after my vacation next week I can catch up some new energy for a restart.
Anyway, I’ve collected a couple of bugfixes the last weeks. The new version 1.9.2 is now avaiable.
WordPress 3.3 is coming with big steps, so it’s time to update NextGEN Gallery. As said in my previous posts, I’ve included Plupload to this plugin as soon as you jump to WordPress 3.3 version. Moreover I fixed a couple of bugs. Here is a short list :
- NEW : Keep images transparency for PNG and GIF format
- NEW : Switch to Plupload, support now HTML5 Upload (only with WordPress 3.3)
- NEW : Added client side resize feature (only with WordPress 3.3)
- NEW : Support for gallery templates in album shortcodes [ album id=x template="name" gallery="templatename" ]
- NEW : Added new hook ngg_delete_picture
- Changed : Updated to jQuery Cycle Version 2.9995
- Changed : Always cache the single pictures, remove option
- Bugfix : Couldn’t use bulk operation for serach results
- Bugfix : Bugfix for Edit thumbnails under IE 8 + 9
- Bugfix : Allow empty altext in ngg.editImage
- Bugfix : Various PHP notice fixes
- Bugfix : Resize fix for Shutter effect and mobile Browser
- Bugfix : FTP Import missing slug field into database
- Bugfix : Check also EXIF field “DateTimeOriginal” for timestamp
Download NextGEN Gallery Version 1.9.0
Release Version @ wp.org